It’s hot out there and you need a way to get your hair off your neck now. You may have noticed from the runways that a lot of this season’s looks are low on the nape. With this trend in mind, I whipped up this quick and easy ‘do. Best of all, your hair doesn’t need to be super long for this style to work. Be sure the check out the first 2-minute updo how-to for another speedy hot-weather solution.
Get the how-to after the jump.
2-minute Updo #2
1. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and place the band a little further down, about an inch from your head. Do not pull it tight.
2. Separate the hair between your head and the ponytail holder, creating a hole.
3. Flip the ponytail up and through the hole.
4. Fold the remaining ponytail over the top to hide the band. If your hair is very long, twist the ponytail before flipping it up and over and lay the ponytail in sideways.
5. Pin in place and your done.